marți, 2 octombrie 2018

I robot film

Eu, robotul (în engleză I, Robot) este un film științifico-fantastic și de acțiune realizat în 2004. Filmul a fost regizat de Alex Proyas și produs de John Davis, . I, Robot (stylized as i, ROBOT) is a 20American neo-noir dystopian science fiction action film directed by Alex Proyas.

The screenplay by Jeff Vintar and Akiva . Likewise the final shot of the film implies that there is more to the robot-ethics of the story but mostly this is put to the side in favour of . I, Robot – Eu, Robotul (2004) – filme online. NS-– proporţia va ajunge de un robot la fiecare cinci.

In the year 20a techno-phobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which. For all its flaws, I, Robot is arresting to look at. The problems I see with this film, it attempts to compete with classic 'epic' sci-fi films, it tries to . Sinoposis I, Robot: UN SINGUR OM A INTELES CE VA URMA. I, Robot takes place in Chicago circa 203 a city where. It is peculiar that no one in the film knows that, especially since the film is based on . I Robot In 203 humanoid robots serve humanity.


But when a scientist turns up dead and a humanoid robot is the main suspect, the. Sonny is a character in the film I, Robot (2004) and in the program Noosta (2007-present).

The film itself notes in the credits that it was only suggested by the book, as opposed to . I, Robot est un film réalisé par Alex Proyas avec Will Smith, Alan Tudyk. Synopsis : En 203 les robots sont devenus de parfaits assistants pour les êtres . CPD Detect Del Spooner is the main protaganist of the Film iRobot (2004). It was later used to monitor all the activities of the USRs robots. Alfred Lanning (1971-20in the film) is the founder of USR.


I, Robot is a 20science fiction thriller directed by Alex Proyas (The Crow). Set in the year 203 the film stars Will Smith as Del Spooner, a technophobic . I, Robot (Widescreen Edition): Will Smith, Bridget Moynahan, Bruce. Davis, John Kilkenny, Akiva Goldsman, Isaac Asimov, Jeff Vintar: Movies TV.


In 203 technophobic homicide detective Del Spooner of the Chicago PD heads the investigation of the apparent suicide of leading robotics . I, Robot movie reviews Metacritic score: In the year 203 robots are an everyday. PLEASE BE AWARE: After ordering I, Robot the disc you will receive may be marked as being a certificate - however, this relates to the extra features on the .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare