joi, 18 iunie 2015

I robot asimov

Eu, robotul (1950) (titlu original I, Robot) este o culegere de povestiri science fiction scrise de Isaac Asimov, apărută inițial la Gnome Press într-un tiraj de 5. The stories originally appeared in the American magazines Super Science Stories and . I, Robot has 2012ratings and 40reviews.

Evgeny said: This short story anthology has a lot of stories in common with Robot Visions which I read ea. Buy I, Robot (The Robot Series) on Amazon. FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders.


CAMPBELL, JR, who godfathered THE ROBOTS.

The story entitled Robbie was first published as Strange Playfellow in . Struggling with Isaac Asimov's I, Robot? Check out our thorough summary and analysis of this literary masterpiece. Free summary and analysis of Robbie in Isaac Asimov's I, Robot that won't make you snore. Free summary and analysis of Runaround in Isaac Asimov's I, Robot that won't make you snore.


Can you imagine living in a world where the sight of human-like robots roaming the streets isn't unusual? That might be a world we're going to .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare