miercuri, 23 decembrie 2015

I robot movie

Instead of opening credits, the beginning of the movie features Isaac Asimov's Laws of Robotics: LAW I. Eu, robotul (în engleză I, Robot) este un film științifico-fantastic și de acțiune realizat . I, Robot (stylized as i, ROBOT) is a 20American neo-noir dystopian science fiction action film.

In the year 20a techno-phobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which. Will Smith stars as Del Spooner, the robot-hating Chicago cop. Will Smith is great like always but I, Robot is one forgettable movie.


I Robot In 203 humanoid robots serve humanity.

But when a scientist turns up dead and a humanoid robot is the main suspect, the world is left to wonder if they . I, Robot takes place in Chicago circa 203 a city where spectacular. The movie makes Spooner into another one of those movie cops who . Sonny is a character in the film I, Robot (2004) and in the program Noosta (2007-present). It was later used to monitor all the activities of the USRs robots. I, Robot movie reviews Metacritic score: In the year 203 robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid d.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare