joi, 14 iulie 2016

Tf2 warehouse

Paints to go for: Black, White, Lime, Pink, Team Spirit. Hat quality not wanted: Haunted Good luck. Team Fortress 2; 2007; Explore in Gaming.

Seperating from the general threa this thread is for users who are tired of the TFWarehouse site, want their items back or to actually have . So i tried to make a account on tfwarehouse, and they wanted my First, last name and my street address, Seriously, this is like the ultimate . I sure love waiting a minute for items to be put into the trade and somehow lagging the shit out of the Trade UI the website.

Generally I like it better than Outpost a fucking lot, but then again Warehouse has its down falls. TFwarehouse and i was wondering. You sell your unwanted items to it to get credits, then use those credits to buy whichever item you want.


A map I did during an iDTech camp visit.

The map contains a symmetrical design for both Blu and Red teams and all conflict falls under the warehouse area. C'est un site reconnu par Valve qui vous permet de vendre vos armes, hats etc, contre des - Topic TFWareHouse du 26-01-2017:59:sur . Is it appropriate to put a FAQ for the site on the page? I would guess not but I'm just wondering.


Eithel 15:2 October 20(PDT). Message: Apparently, I also had some credits on warehouse. Time left: 00h 00m 00s, Winning chance:.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postări populare